Monday, July 22, 2013

One at a Time


As we go one through this world to capture our goals and meet our dreams we are faced with a lot of task to do. We struggle to meet deadlines, we meet with many people and we wish to take time for ourselves. With the busyness of this world, we are forced to focus on a lot of things as we move along. This is a good trait, but a much more powerful one can be found if we are able to concentrate. If we are able to concentrate, we can achieve a lot of things. To concentrate on the Source ~ our Lord Jesus Christ makes our powers limitless.

My Heart Letter to God ~ July 23, 2013

Dear God,

Help me see you every second of my day. I would like to focus my concentration on you. You are my source. With you anything is possible.

I am centered on you. You are my foundation, my rock. I am a Son of God. You are with me always. I am blessed and because I am blessed I will bless the world.

All this I ask in the name of Jesus our Lord Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment