Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Have It

I resolve to claim all the blessings and opportunities God has for me. I open myself to the limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s miracles, blessings and grace. I will put in more than enough effort needed to claim all the promises of God in my life. I believe that all will turn out for the good. God’s blessing is in me. I am using it to be a blessing to others.  

My Heart Letter to God ~ July 15, 2013

Dear God,

I claim all of your promises in my life. You live in me. I have the power to recognize your blessings and opportunities. I am a blessing to other people. All that I have is from you. You are my source and all of my needs are fulfilled.

Lord, keep my thoughts, my feelings, my dreams. I will believe that you will prosper me. That through you I am already successful, that through you I am a blessings to others.
All these I ask in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment