Monday, July 8, 2013

I Want YOU Back

I once have a strong faith in God. I know I connected with him. I know, he is alive in my life. Somewhere along my journey, I lost Him. I focused on my dreams, how to be a better me and how to achieve more in life. I lost sight of his power, mercy and grace in my life. I want to make Jesus Christ stay in my life and conquer my everything. I want YOU back.

My Heart Letter to God ~ July 9, 2013
Dear God,

I know I have been walking around praying and calling your name, but the sincerity of the connection, of the relationship is no longer there.

Help me see you intensely again. Help me have passion for your word and for your presence again. Make me want to be with you every day.
Heavenly Father, I want you in my life not temporary but forever. Form my ways, change my plans. Help me take you in again.

I surrender my life and family to you. Keep me and make me as you wish. Move me in your ways and let me feel your presence every single second of everyday.
Lord, please be in my life again and help me give back all the glory.

All these I ask in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.    

No comments:

Post a Comment