Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Extraordinary

I know in my core that I am not an ordinary person. I always know that deep in my heart I am special. With that feeling I know I can do more. In turn, every time I do something I make it a point to give more than what is required. I want my connection with God to be as such, more than just the routine, more than just the ordinary. I want it like that because I want more of God in my life. I want to have a higher connection with Him. I started this blog to center my thought on him and write down my feeling for him. I will have a stronger faith, I will have a deeper connection with God. I will find him every day. I will talk to him every day.

My Heart Letter to God ~ July 10, 2013

Dear God,

I come to you again, I come to call on you again. Please help me connect with you on a higher level. Help me constantly seek your presence. Help me find you in everything that I do. Fill my hearts with passion for you.
Heavenly Father, touch my mind, heart and spirit. Change me, move me back in your love. Take me in my Dear God. I long to feel the passion in my heart for you, I will look for you and I will find you.

Help me be extraordinary for you. Please send me your Holy Spirit. Move me. I would like to be like Jesus as I live in this earth.
Thank you for hearing me out.

Fill me with your love, grace and mercy.
All of these I ask in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment